Atlantic Business Interiors, a leader in the Canadian Office Furniture Industry is seeking full-time Service and Installation personnel. The most valuable attributes for this position are a pleasant personality, good organizational skills and the ability to work technically with tools and components.
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy including competence in Windows-based desktop applications
- Interpersonal and client relation skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure with short lead times and deadline
Atlantic Business Interiors
30 Troop Avenue
Dartmouth, NS B3B 1Z1
8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.; Monday to Friday.
*Occasional evenings and weekends will be required.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.