Be Part of Our Team
Atlantic Business Interiors (ABI) the authorized Steelcase dealer for Atlantic Canada is one of
Canada’s leading suppliers of office furniture and related services. ABI is committed to helping design professionals and clients create flexible workplace environments that support the way organizations do business. In-house service teams provide a full range of facility management services to help transform business environments into more effective workplaces. ABI is currently seeking a Workplace Consultant to join their team in Nova Scotia.
Based in Dartmouth and reporting to the Director of Sales, the Workplace Consultant will be responsible for all aspects of the sales process while directing new growth for ABI.
- Verbal, written and presentation skills
- Interpersonal and client relation skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Furniture product knowledge
- Consultative selling skills
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure with short lead times and deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and process-thinking skills
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please address your cover letter and resume to:
Atlantic Business Interiors
30 Troop Avenue Dartmouth, NS B3B 1Z1