Workplace Consultant – Moncton, New Brunswick
Atlantic Business Interiors (ABI) the authorized Steelcase dealer for Atlantic Canada is one of Canada’s leading suppliers of office furniture and related services. ABI is committed to helping design professionals and clients create flexible workplace environments that support the way organizations do business. In-house service teams provide a full range of facility management services to help transform business environments into more effective workplaces.
ABI is currently seeking a Workplace Consultant to join their team in Moncton, New Brunswick offices.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Workplace Consultant is a sales-driven individual who has passion for the interior design process. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of the sales process while directing new growth for ABI.
Valued Competencies and Experience:
- Verbal, written and presentation skills
- Interpersonal and client relation skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Furniture product knowledge
- Consultative selling skills
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure with short lead times and deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and process-thinking skills
- Design or industry experience would be an asset
- Bilingualism (English and French) would be considered an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to the below contact or fill out the application below:
Atlantic Business Interiors
30 Troop Ave
Burnside Industrial Park
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia