Business Development Representative – New Brunswick
Atlantic Business Interiors (ABI) the authorized Steelcase dealer for Atlantic Canada is one of Canada’s leading suppliers of office furniture and related services. ABI is committed to helping design professionals and clients create flexible workplace environments that support the way organizations do business. In-house service teams provide a full range of facility management services to help transform business environments into more effective workplaces.
ABI is currently seeking a Business Development Representative to join their team in Moncton, New Brunswick offices.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, primary duties include identifying new project through building strong relationships with A&D, real estate, construction and clients.
- Network with architects, designers, real estate, construction and clients to identify new projects.
- Position ABI as a leader in commercial furniture fit-ups.
- Understand potential client’s initiatives and challenges to clearly communicate if and how ABI may be able to assist them
- Partner with internal and partner resources to present to potential clients.
- Attend networking events and manage ongoing relationships.
- Present leading industry trends and best practices to both small and large groups.
- Become an industry expert and remain up-to-date on industry news
Valued Competencies and Experience:
- Verbal, written and presentation skills
- Interpersonal and client relation skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Furniture product knowledge
- Consultative selling skills
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision
- Bilingualism (English and French) would be considered an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to the below contact or fill out the application below:
Atlantic Business Interiors
30 Troop Ave.