Connextions is a management & open office furniture solution. The system lays out conventionally like a traditional case good line offering optimum use of footprint sizes without a creepage waste factor to consider. The line is characterized by it’s desktop panel system which is ideal when considering private and semi-private open office solutions.
A unique cantilevered upper storage cabinet minimizes desktop work surface interference and opens up the users sight line creating a more roomy feel to the environment. Electrification is offered through the use of an 8-wire C.S.A. approved system that moves seamlessly through the line at desktop height along freeways located underneath the work surfaces and conveniently emerges incrementally through manholes or data/power towers. Lower storage options offer mobile/freestanding or fixed cabinetry. Space planning solutions abound with the Connextions’ multitude of components, sizes and uniquely shaped surfaces. Connextions also incorporates within its components the Ergo-Notch system, developed to dramatically improve the ergonomic use of corner spaces.
- Impact resistant 3mm PVC edging on all surfaces and drawer fronts
- Full suspension ball bearing slides
- Quality hardware and 265 degree hinges
- 6″ post legs
- 4 handle options with two finishes
- Freestanding full height storage
- 19 different color finishes in a wood or solid laminate finish with two tone or single colour options
- 36 panel fabrics
- 3 panel finishes translucent/fabric and laminate, panel toolbar for optional office accessories.