Business Development Representative – Atlantic Business Interiors – New Brunswick
We are currently seeking a Business Development Representative to join our organization in New Brunswick. This position is responsible for identifying, qualifying, and securing corporate relocation or renovation projects for our commercial furniture division. This will be accomplished by building relationships, targeting accounts, and forging partnerships with architects, designers, real estate, builders, contractors, and others. This position is ideal for someone with consultative sales experience within architectural planning or construction industries.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must currently reside in New Brunswick.
- A strong work ethic and desire to excel.
- Professional appearance and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attentive and analytical.
- Strong networking and relationship management skills.
- Consultative selling approach with strong business development skills.
- Dependable and confident—able to work independently but not afraid to ask for help.
Responsibilities in Key Areas will include but are not limited to the following:
- Call on targeted clients and partners including A&D, real estate and contractors.
- Support our clients and partners by quickly fulfilling their requests.
- Attend and organize regional conferences and events.
- In-person and online social networking.
- Study and understand the latest offerings and research.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
If this opportunity interests you, please contact me via email or LinkedIn.
Atlantic Business Interiors
We thank everyone for their interest in this opportunity; however, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.