Atlantic Business Interiors (ABI) is one of Canada’s leading suppliers of office solutions and services. ABI is committed to helping design professionals and clients create flexible workplace environments that support the way organizations want to do business. Our technology division assist through the positioning of the following offerings: Managed Print Services, Collaboration Technology, Wayfinding, Power & Cable Management, Space Utilization Sensors and Software, Sound Masking.
ABI is currently seeking a Technology Sales Specialist to join their team in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. This is an ideal role for a driven, entrepreneurial and accountable individual who is looking to increase their role and responsibilities through the growth of a business unit.
Reporting to the Director of Sales; primary duty is to grow the sales of our technology offerings.
- Become very knowledgeable of our offerings and industry direction.
- Be accountable to the growth of this division.
- Position ABI as a leader in office technology in Nova Scotia.
- Understand potential client’s initiatives and challenges to clearly communicate if and how ABI may be able to assist them.
- Leverage our vast office furniture client base to position our technology offerings.
- Partner with external partner resources to present to potential clients.
- Proactively attend networking events, establish new relationships and grow existing ones.
- Present leading industry trends and best practices to both small and large groups.
- Become an industry expert and remain up-to-date on industry news.
- Identify market gaps and opportunities and present new potential offerings.
Valued Competencies and Experience:
- Verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal and client relation skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Consultative selling skills
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to: